• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Electric Deuce, in a DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Base)?

militarysteel

i have been doing some research on, the 150 square mile denver airport, and the possible DUMBs installations under it. I came across this military vehicle, that may be electric.

What do you guys think about DUMBs, the information seems secretive.
maybe i should stop my research before i get greased. :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-luS-LQiDk&feature=related[/media]
YouTube - OPERATION TROJAN HORSE 08 - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (UNDERGROUND)

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without the audio, kinda silly. Actual footage in the tunnel looks almost exactly like the Atlanta airport tram system. A lot of the tunnels they built for Denver were for the new automated baggage handling system that was supposed to do everything but shine the silverware. Still pictures look more like large storage facilities (or maybe sorting facilities), maybe where all the bags that get lost wind up!

Keith_J

The still pictures are salt mines. That isn't possible in the Denver area because salt is deposited in sedimentary strata, Denver is igneous basalts. Which are very hard to tunnel through.

Your story is interesting but pure fantasy. The reason DIA took forever to build is typical government waste. And the pictures in DIA? Football bat crazy.

mcmullag

funny stuff

That would be cool if Big Brother had some big project underground there. I dont think so though, and if they do, I'm good with it. I have been there a couple times, drove myself there and got on a plane, or picked up relatives, noticed nothing weird.
The long drive on its lonely highway to get there from interstate 70 seems to lend itself for future development of this port, connected to air transport (air port) I believe business park stuff is filling in along that long highway. According to Wikipedia, part of that remoteness is to reduce noise pollution for the locals in Denver.

Denver International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wdbtchr

:shock:It's very clear to me what this is: a massive Zombie processing plant. They march the Zombies down the tunnel with the spray heads hosing them down with patent pending Zombie Disolving Fluid. If any survive they're held in the chain link holding pens until they do disolve. Then the bones are ground up and blown out the fake cooling towers. All carefully monitored by invisible black helicopters.;-) And that's all I've got to say about that!:oops:

moleary

Pretty cool - I used similar methods when building my underground bunkers. Digging down the first 20 feet is no problem but after that it gets difficult. I finally gave up when I got down 1/4 mile. Power for the massive ventilators was another big challenge, but after perfecting cold fusion I managed to meet the demand.

Always good to know others are prepared...

combat32

I think it is all true, of course I wear a tinfoil hat to bed at night so the government can't read my brainwaves:shock:

They want you to believe it is a zombie extermination complex, didn't you guys watch the X files?

Alredneck

Banned
I second the pics being a different place, I also agree that they are salt mines.

However the . GOV does have underground installations on current military bases plus places where most folks would least expect.

Doing research on places like this is fun. I would just be careful when it comes down to snooping around a location that might be relevant!

Heavysteven

I can tell the space is for noise polution. IE people around the airport don't like noise then restrict air traffic. I worked at the airport for 8 month last year at 11:00 PM the place is a ghost town because of the local city's.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When I was a civy truck driver many years ago I made a delivery to a huge underground complex south of Saint Louis (I think).
It was built in old underground limestone mines. You could drive tractor trailer rigs down into the place. There were all kinds of warehouses down there that had trailer drop and docking areas.
One of the guys at the place I delivered to said that one of the biggest businesses down there stored banking and financal records.
The place was well ventilated and the temp only varied a few degrees year round.
He also said there were rumors that in case of a nuclear war the military had space reserved to set up emergency operations. He claimed that he had seen military vehicles "doing manuvers" down there on weekends.

The truth is stranger than fiction.:cookoo:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman, There's a place like that near me. It's an old limestone mine turned into a big warehouse. I've been there before and when I was there there was nothing there but your usual boring warehouse stuff. A friend of mine was by there lately and now they have armed gaurds (with AR15s or M16s) and are very strict about who they let in. This leads me to believe that they are now storing more than your average merchandise.