• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A five ton arrived in the yard today!

91W350

I will get some photos, I had the truck placed in the south yard away from the loaders. It has some kind of one piece aftermarket front end that looks like an International grill. It is definitely military and weighs right at 23,000. I will look for data plates tomorrow. It has a tanker bed, the previous owner used it to haul water on the west slope of the California Sierras. He said he had an emotional attachment to the two trucks, yes, we have another coming in.... Anyway, it is a curious looking critter at first glance. Glen

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been several custom hoods for mv's over the years.
Here are a couple. The yellow truck appears to be a deuce tipper with aftermarket one piece windshield frame and fiberglass top.

Attachments

KsM715

Emotional attachment??? And he is scrapping them?

Times are tough. You got to do what you have to feed your family. I love my stuff as much as the next guy but if for some reason I need money now and dont have the sometimes weeks or months it takes to sell something it will go straight to the scrapper for the instant cash.

91W350

Any pics yet?
Sorry guys, I had to learn how to Droid-Bluetooth-Computer files...

A photo of Shane's load and the ocean of crushed cars... Glen

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks too far gone to restore, but perhaps it can give some much-needed parts to someone else's resto. Those axles can easily find a home....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks