• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted

NewWheeler

Alternate Title: I Won an Auction.

So as I stated over on the general conversations area, I'm the new guy who thought he'd never win a bid for $1200 but I did! I think I may have been even more surprised than my wife was. She's come to expect occaisional lapses in judgment from me.

Anyway, I have not actually seen the truck yet but plan on trying to go out in a few weeks to see if they will let me at least walk around it.

Based on the pics, I'm interested in what y'all see. Estimated year, condition, usual or unusal features etc.

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

That wasn't a foolish bid at all! Wow...impressive win. Quite pleased for you and welcome again to the site. I've think you've done quite well for yourself. I'm sure that you're rather excited to go see your new truck. It'll be a blast to go get it home and enjoy the new toy. Hopefully the wife really enjoys it too.

Andy

2027Deuce

Yes Sir you did good! Some parts trucks go for more than you paid and you'll probably drive yours home. Then next question is can you get OD fever under control with just one truck?! I'll vote no.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks to me as if the data plate on the dash is either painted over or missing all together.
That's a good looking truck with a bargain price too. I've seen trucks lately that had alot of important parts missing that went for alot more than that.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
This should be titled a foolish government and it's most reliable equipment are soon parted.

Great buy for that price you could flip it for three times what you paid for it but don't do it you will love the duece

poppop

I agree with all of the above. That is a real clean truck and I would bet a runner. I got mine for $1240.00 with a rusty bed, no racks or bows and one windshield and the alternator missing and thought I did good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks