• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A good God!!!!an Uh Oh!And a WOW!

FreightTrain

Banned
Well,First with the Good God!Went out to swing some wrenches today.Removed the exaust system from teh elbow back.Nothing remains on the truck now.Broke about all the clamp bolts but oh well.had to remove the lower stack section still attached to the flex pipe and muffler since even a BFH(5Lb sledge!) and screw driver couldn't bust the joints loose!This is where the Uh oh comes in.Then the muffler was hanging there without the down pipe attached there some a bit of oil dripping out and the down pipe was pretty coated on the inside.Is this a bad thing or about normal considering the truck hasn't been driven in a few years!Now the WOW.After I finished yanking what I could and stopped pissing off the neighbors(SOUNDS SO SWEET WITH NOTHING AFTER THE MANIFOLD ELBOW!!!Smoked like a tar kiln when I reved on it too!) I Decided to pull some fuel from the tank just to see what it looked like.....well,it looked like Dark apple juice.Smelled like nothing I have ever smelled too.So,I decided to pour some out and see if it would burn......Hee hee hee,NOPE!Couldn't even get it to do anything.These things WILL burn anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks