• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Guy, a Dog, an M1083, and 2700 Miles

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have the resources, to help save tires from shredding, get a tire pressure monitor, they have styles that skrew on the valve stems. The largest killer of tires is low pressure and heat, stop those 2 and you save tires

https://tsttruck.com/

this is the one i use, external sensor are used on our camper, and internal sensors are used on my kenworth

also, i can road side assist from okc west to new mexico

Last edited:
If you have the resources, to help save tires from shredding, get a tire pressure monitor, they have styles that skrew on the valve stems. The largest killer of tires is low pressure and heat, stop those 2 and you save tires

https://tsttruck.com/

this is the one i use, external sensor are used on our camper, and internal sensors are used on my kenworth

also, i can road side assist from okc west to new mexico
Great idea. I'll check it out. One thing I was wondering is does the CTIS system already check and monitor the tire pressure?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't bring your dog unless you can get him to wear hearing protection.

This brings to mind another concern.....

Have you made contingency plans for your canine copilot in the even of a breakdown or other unforeseen event???

No need to answer here. But PLEASE DO consider ALL potential consequences of your best friend's ride-along.

This brings to mind another concern.....

Have you made contingency plans for your canine copilot in the even of a breakdown or other unforeseen event???

No need to answer here. But PLEASE DO consider ALL potential consequences of your best friend's ride-along.
Absolutely. I handled that first. Truck is the last concern.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks