• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A list of all Rally Locations?

SPCWarning

Anyone have a list of where all the Rallys are held? I'm planning on making the Georgia Rally in '12, but would like to make others if they're not too far away from MS. Thanks!
Jimmy

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As mentioned GA and LA are the two closest to you. I've been to both several times, they are a good time.[thumbzup]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When time and funds allow, I'd like to make it to an La(Tim's) rally and a Dirtbag(Cali) rally.

AaronW

Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy

We have had a great rally/convoy out here in SW Washington for the last three years. It's too far for most of the country. Consider it anyway. Where else can you get 4 days of FREE meals out of an MKT, a 60 mile long convoy, 35+ trucks, swap meet and plenty of rain or sun depending on how the M/V gods are feeling about us.

Located in Chehalis Wa 98532 every July(may be moving to Aug) until my wife kills me for doing it. j/k!

Attachments

Last edited:

SPCWarning

We have had a great rally/convoy out here in SW Washington for the last three years. It's too far for most of the country. Consider it anyway. Where else can you get 4 days of FREE meals out of an MKT, a 60 mile long convoy, 35+ trucks, swap meet and plenty of rain or sun depending on how the M/V gods are feeling about us.

Located in Chehalis Wa 98532 every July(may be moving to Aug) until my wife kills me for doing it. j/k!
AaronW,
Thanks! I was stationed at Fort Lewis (HHT, 9TH CBAA) from 88-90. Absolutely beautiful country up there. The rain never bothered me one bit. IF I ever get financially able, I'd love to make a trip up there. It may be in a Fusion I have to rent at SEA/TAC, but it'd be worth it!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This is a great idea, a list of the rallies with name, dates, locations, and contact info, no chic-chat, ect. someone start the list, as the info is received, add to the list, could be listed by date, this also could include MVPA events because a lot of SSers are MVPAers also. This list could be similar to the one in MV mag.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
think there is one in AL. as well as MS, those may be MVPA chapters

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Retire again?

I think in a year or so I'm just gonna retire...again...and go around the country MV Rally hopping!!:jumpin::jumpin:

MB made her first this year and loved it[thumbzup] She says she will be ready for next year!:-D

I think I'll let my hair grow out (both of them), grow a beard and just become a "Rally Bum".
Fix up the missile launch control trailer like Razor did, hook the M818 to it and haul tail from rally to rally.:grin:

vinny-socom1

Stalker's(Tim) family and my family host three Florida Richloam MV Rallies in FL. The main event is Febuary 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. The second event is in June (dates tba). The third event is the first weekend of November.

If you need more info just do a search in Steel Soldiers Rallys & Upcoming events for Florida Richloam MV Rally

There is also a Florida Steel Soldiers Rally at the end of Febuary & a FLMVPA event in the middle of Febuary too.

hope you can make one!!
Vinny

rolling18

very very little in the OR/ WA area...:roll::roll:
how come the rest of the country has lots of things going on ALL THE TIME:)[thumbzup]

EVEN WINTER TIME IS GOOD! what better way to get to drive in the snow!!
go on trail rides!

littlebob

I'll be looking for the posts on this one also, as well as others that are posted. Thanks PB! Maybe I don't have to wait til next October to make my first SS Rally!
Jimmy
Hope Tim has one again next year, I think he has ended up in the hole for the last 3yrs. Tim's Rally is a great place to see some neat stuff and knowledgeable people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks