• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Must Have?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A must have, or at least that is what I told my wife. Little Rock Air Force Base is about three hours from me and sometimes interesting things come up for auction. I had been watching for a safe way for a 61 year old to work above shoulder height. And these maintenance platforms would come up for sale on occasion, just too high($) for me. In this last auction there were ten or more up for sale so the equipment guys couldn't justify a quick market for them so they were much more reasonable. So for under $400 I now have a 4X4 foot railed mobile platform that raises from three feet to ten feet, and they are great!B1 2.jpg

A little late for this year, but to help pay for it you can start a Christmas light installation business at least in front of garages.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't realized it was adjustable when you posted in the Auction Wins... I was thinking "that's a pretty specific need to buy that for..." now it makes more sense.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am building a shop and later a cabin. The shop is going to have 16 foot walls, I am six feet tall with a ten foot platform, pretty close to perfect! And I hate to fall down!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks