• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A place for a possible Arkansas Event

ARYankee

Well I found out today that there is an ORV Park fairly close to me in Hot Springs. I never knew that. I checked out their website and it looks like we could have some fun there. I want all the Arkansas folks along with anyone else who would be interested in attending an Arkansas event to check out the link and tell me what you think..... Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park at Hot Springs, Arkansas · www.orvpark.com

I sent an email to their management seeing if they could accommodate us and what the cost would be. If there is enough interest, if my club members want to do it, and if the park will let us, I'm going to plan a good sized rally there.....probably in May or in the fall since Arkansas gets really hot and uncomfortable in the summer. I'll keep anyone interested posted... Let me know what you think.

blackxj

I am at Superlift almost everyweekend. Will be glad to help in anyway possible. I know the park inside and out and plenty of trails for everyone. John

ARYankee

Cool. I may get you to help me out then. I may have to go out there and take a look at it. BJ sent me a reply to my earlier inquiry. I'll just have to see what kind of group rate we could get and see who all would be interested.