• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Shout out from Illinois

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! This is a great site, great people, great information! I'd be lost owning a deuce without SS and the FANTASTIC people/help that is so freely shared here!
God bless!
Tony:-D

91W350

What kind of vehicle brings you here??? Whatever problem you run into with your truck, these guys will have a solution.... A great place to save some bucks so you can get another truck!! Followed by another.... Aw Heck! Maybe you better run now before the green fever sets in and flows through your veins... Welcome aboard, Glen

donewntcrzy

cool thanks for having me.lol i got some old WW2 pics never seen before i have been putting out on the net.I got some pictures of some of the old trucks.Just need to know where to post them if i can.Dont mean to ask question in this section. Site navigation is kinda rough but i'm getting it lmao...

54reo

Welcome to the site. You will find a wealth of information and plenty of great people here.

BTW, what part of IL are you from?