• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE GUYS AT ABERDEEN - AWSOME !!!!!

alittle back round b4 saying thanks: I have a very unique deuce as some will say.... no J.R.. the flames dont make it faster.... just cooler ! lol but what i do with the truck is help my community, and the kids. So when and if i can help others im on it. As abredeen came close i did my darnest to save some money to go down for the first and possibly the last time in the deuce To meet the guys that I come to know and respect for their hobby. I ran the calculations and ran them again, and when I finally got to aberdeen i was a little short.. to say. I ran into pinkie and Billy first and soon the guys came one by one. It was awsome to meet and put a face w/ the screen name and it felt like a large family that I was proud to be in. We all have a bond here that is stronger than we know, and I found this out on the last day b4 I pulled out.

To all that known and conspired on the black op mission to dakotafears truck... all I can say is THANK YOU AND THANK YOU !!!!! I dont know what or how it was done, but I know the ring leader must have been Pinkie... There is nothing i can ever say to show the gratitude of what you all did, but remember one thing.... I got your back !! A guy stopped and chatted w/ me about my truck and when i told him what i did, he told me that good things happen when least expected... how true this was. I never expected this, but now I know that I found not only a awsome group of guys, but a larger family that im proud to call SS.

To close this long Thank you letter, i just want to say a special thank you to Jed, pinkie and esp Billy... I know your reading this...... Thanks for taking me under your wing for the week.. Also Thank you Garbee for the meal.... it was awsome, you can cook anytime ! and thank you to all who made the trip and enjoyed story time with blake..... "lamar, will this make it home?," I dont know... but your buying it.. AS IS !!!! I had an awsome time there and never laughed so hard in my life... Than you all for making the trip and making this a time to remember and that i will cherish for ever. be safe, and take care. THANK YOU !!!!

dakotafear
Jon English

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE GUYS AT ABERDEEN - AWSOME !!!

Jon, You got to drive your truck to Aberdeen! COOL Glad it all worked out for you and it was runnin' good. Got pics?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Oh, he drove it all right. Pinkie was the big drive behind the whole deal but when he involved the family it took on a whole new meaning. That dang locking gas cap wasn't planned for but a bunch of determined Steel Soldiers weren't about to be defeated. Jon, I'm glad you made it home safe and was even able to stop and grab a bite of food if you wanted to. Like I told you there, it's happened to me before, I know how you were feeling and dangit, it felt real good for us to. Looking forward to meeting with you again.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That's great. I know he was having issues. Just great to hear he got to put some miles on it. Boy, I envy you guys...now I guess I am green!

hey Will, I got to run that green giant thanks to the guys down there.... The motor ran great, and the trip went smooth... well b4 getting pushed off another exit... but its all good! Dont be green, just be humble your part of an awsome family here.... Thanks guys!

MVs + friends = Fun !

Westech

CPL
hey dakot why do you think we drove all over earth for breakfast [thumbzup] The way I look at it were all a family, we really are. We come to fine help, comfort, support and friendship. A few bucks and a long drive for food is worth it in my book.

devilman96

It's good to see a place in the world where words and actions like... helpful, kindness, understanding, and self less are still alive and kickin! Good goin guys!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks