• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A tire question for my brothers in the South

rjinga

When out again yesterday afternoon with just my youngest son. We took on, and totally dominated, "the quarry" here in Walton County, GA. We went up, around, down and through that bad boy with no problems. We only skipped one spot - it was a perfect bowl shaped depression with a slope of probably 20 feet at a 45% angle all the way around, filled with water and mud to a depth of who knows.

My son shot two videos on his phone. We're still trying to figure out how to download them (too big to transfer?).

Attachments

OddballJ

well, personally I really like the looks of those tires on there, and it sounds like you've been pretty pleased with them, so if I ever get 4 working wheels back on my truck, I might spring for a set of those :) Thanks for the updates and pictures!

OddballJ

Rough Country 2" suspension lift with new shocks and stabilizer bar installed. Before and after photos attached. 2" DOES make a difference.
I was going to make a "that's what she said" joke, but decided it would be too juvenile...

Looks good though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks