• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A2 axle/hub service

prholley

Recently bought an A2 and have slowly been going through the PM items listed in the TMs. Question for you guys that drive your trucks a decent amount on weekends. I monitor hub temps, but really dread the day I have to tear into the hubs. Are any of you guys actually servicing the hub every 1k miles per TM, or just when hubs start getting hot or leaking?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
You want to check the diff fluid levels it's easy to do there is a fill plug and fluid should be about 1/2 inch below that. The fronts have boots and grease pack if a boot is leaking or turn it needs to be replaced and possibly re packed. Other than that I haven't done anything else to my hubs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks