• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Bed on A2, help hooking up auxiliary lights

Bowtie70SS

So, I have a M35A3 bed on my A2 and I need some help hooking up the rear auxiliary lights. I have the 3 light panel in the back as well as the 2 side lights. I do have the wiring harness for the panel. Is this as simple as matching numbers up? I always hated the big hole in the back of my bed and you can never have too many lights when you are on the road or playin. Thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The side markers are part of the taillight circuit (21 I think) so you need to tap into that circuit.

I have an A3 bed and plan on doing what you're doing, but I haven't bothered to look at the M35A3 wiring schematic to see where the sub harness for the markers integrates with the rear harness.

You should also have some brackets on each side of the bed int he rear for a side marker and reverse lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks