• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Deuce CTIS Question and wheel NSN

Craig C

Anyone on here with an A3, need some info for a friend with one. Anyone know the p/n for the filter on the air system.....on the drivers side of the engine that is for the CTIS system........I have pics I can send to you if you need to see the part placement.

Also need the wheel NSN for the CTIS equipped rims as well as the non CTIS equipped rims if there is such a thing......

email at ccclifton@sbcglobal.net

Thanks............

lonegunman

You can disable the CTIS crap on that rim and pretend it is not there if you have too. Check with Erik's military surplus, he has a lot of A3 stuff and had good information when I had questions about mine. CTIS works best when powered off and left off, just my opinion but it is not worth the price of parts to keep it going. I cut mine off a week after I got the truck and have never had a problem with it.

Craig C

Filter

The filter is on the driver's side of the engine midway back and down......probably like you said the dryer filter.

I have passed on the Erik's site info as well as the info about turning it off etc, which I too have heard in the past.

Thanks,

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still trying to figure sorry. There is the fuel filter on the drivers side of the engine. The trans filter right front . The regulator is in the frame rail front driver side and air dryer is mid frame in back on mine.

Craig C

A guy I know just said it may be they by passed the water separator using the big copper line.....so we will see. I no nothing abt these trucks and am just trying to help a buddy who picked it up thru drmo.

For me though I'd sure like some larger super single rims for my cargo deuce.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks