• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Rims

Josh

well i ran threw about 20 threads about A3 rims, but i was unable to find the one answer i was looking for. what would one be looking to spend for a set of 6, threw a friend, i was able to track some down, but i am not sure what i should offer him. i dont want to rip him off but i dont want to overpay. im sure i missed it some were, but after 20 minutes of searching i figured it was time to just ask.

i dont know if they have CTIS or anything with them, and truth be told i dont really want it.

Nonotagain

well i ran threw about 20 threads about A3 rims, but i was unable to find the one answer i was looking for. what would one be looking to spend for a set of 6, threw a friend, i was able to track some down, but i am not sure what i should offer him. i dont want to rip him off but i dont want to overpay. im sure i missed it some were, but after 20 minutes of searching i figured it was time to just ask.

i dont know if they have CTIS or anything with them, and truth be told i dont really want it.
A quick search of the classified section shows a set of A3 wheels for $2250.

A little too rich for me, but you asked.

Josh

i didnt even think of checking the classifieds. been up for the last 29hrs, so im alittle outa wack.

jez i was thinking between 150-300ish.

Josh

i guess i left off the EA after the 150-300.

thanks for the answers.

also anyone got a picture of these on a non-bobbed deuce with 15.5/395s

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Josh, excercise a search of posts from member Dirt71. He has them on a non bobbed deuce. He even reversed the wheels for the back. I've seen it in person and it looks fantastic! He has posted pics on this site.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil - aka BarneysZoo - has A3 rims on his bobbed deuce and they look great. I think he picked up a spare at the SOCAL Dirtbag event for 100 bucks or so.