• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 roof ornament

flyxpl

after driving around for a few months with this in the bed of my A3 I finally got it put on . The front leg was a pain , even harder then the A2 because the A3 muffler makes getting to the front leg bracket and bolts a pain . The legs have fresh gilispie paint on them . Home to get fresh paint on the rest of th etruck this summer .

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get a reenforcement plate? Those bad boys are heavy and will crack things. Looks good!

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool! I know when I added the M49 mount it changed the handling of the truck. Be careful on the first few drives!

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now all ya gotta do is........sell your first born male child,your right leg,
left arm & eye, right testicle. Then guess what? you can buy what goes on
the mount :razz: LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!!!! popacom / BILL in KY:driver:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually 3k will get you one in Russian 54R with links, starter tabs, what looks to be an IMI 308 set up. It's over on CalGuns right now. Just gotta get the cradle.

Bighurt

Gee and I actually think it's harder to find a ring...

flyxpl

look at the pic in my avatar . I have the M2BMG , ( converted to semi auto for the sorry A$$ state if IL ) I was just not motivated enough after spending 3 hours putting on the ring to put the gun on top for the pics . It is actually what got me interested in the trucks . I got tired of shooting the M2 low to the ground off a tripod.

flyxpl

Gee and I actually think it's harder to find a ring...
YES you are correct . The rings are cheaper then the guns , but much harder to find . I would like to know where the guy in CA selling trucks on ebay is getting all the rings that heis selling with his trucks.
I plan on getting a 1919 to shoot off of it . Cheaper to shoot and much lighter to put up top .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks