• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 went from green to tan!

biodeucel

If you don't mind me asking, how much prep do you do before painting? Does it require a lot of prep for the paint to stick well?

Looks awesome!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The paint that was one the truck was pretty nice. I saw it up close Wed. It looks a lot better TAN though.

Looking forward to getting my truck done by the 100Dollarman team.

100dollarman

If you don't mind me asking, how much prep do you do before painting? Does it require a lot of prep for the paint to stick well?

Looks awesome!

Not alot of prep-- as long as you are painting onto a non-shiny surface the paint will stick well. We knock the chips off, mask and spray. We call it a "quick n dirty"

definitely could be done with alot more work and material. But I have found that this system works best bang for the buck on most mil trucks.

Prolly would do more prep if we were "restoring" the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks