• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Wheel Needed...

devilman96

Guys I need a A3 wheel... Anyone have a single they have picked up or found laying around that ya can part with? Or of you cant part with it can I rent it for a few months and you can have it back???

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
devilman96 said:
Guys I need a A3 wheel... Anyone have a single they have picked up or found laying around that ya can part with? Or of you cant part with it can I rent it for a few months and you can have it back???
Just sent you one! Check your mail box! :lol:

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: A3 Wheel Needed...

LOL Gerhard thank you and I FULLY agree with your email but I need the actual wheel for reproduction... Come on guys... Stop hording the parts stashes!!!

M1075

I've got two A3 wheels with the 14.5s like are shown in the pic above. They are currently on one of my dueces, but I'll pull them off and sell them if you can't find any others.

devilman96

Still lookin... Got the others started in the process (11X20) drop center reversable wheel like the 5 tons use... I would really like to ba able to produce these A3's also!

M1075

Good to hear about the progress. If you are able to reproduce the A3 style wheel, you could really increase your market opportunity by appealing to the 4x4 crowd. There are more rockwell axles under 4x4s with custom rims then we could ever hope to dream about in the mv community. If you can do other bolt patterns as well, you could easily compete with the existing wheel manufacturers. You just need to focus on quality and timeliness of orders! :)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Ditto. A quality wheel with no air leaks will go a LONG way to winning new business among the 4x4 folks. I'd even buy a set to go on my F-250 with Rockwells project ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks