• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2013 (only 365 days away)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know, I know. It's WAY too early to start talking about it. Just suffering from post-Aberdeen depression, wishing I got more time to cruise around the show and see more things. Every show is the same for me in one respect - I never get a really good chance to leave my spot and tour around and see the vehicles and all that there is for sale, meet folks. Hopefully by next May I'll be on firm footing and will be able to do so, and not be tethered to my spot. Guess I'll have to be on anti-depressants until the Gilbert PA show in September. :)

joshs1ofakindxj

That was a rumor I read about on here. The VA, MD, etc. people are against it. The reason for the move being suggested is Carlisle is a lot cheaper than the Aberdeen location. I don't think it will happen based on what I read.

I hope there are more vendors and truck to look at next year!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the club doesnt do something, Aberdeen will continue to decline. More and more empty vendor spots over the past few years. Sussex and Gilbert have been getting bigger every year. Time to pull Aberdeen out of a nose dive.

m816

Carlisle has a lot to offer, with the Army Heritage Museum,War College. A huge fairgrounds. Lots of hotels. Plus it is a fery MV fiendly area. I'd go. Sussex gets bigger every year and Gilbert is always a superb show. Aberdeen may just be past its time.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks