• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2014

powersmoke18

got some stuff im getting rid of. Q7 14.00r20 goodyears with rims, m105 trailer tan in color, cat 7155 transmissions and control manifolds. m939 5 ton axles, cab shell, and various other parts, and a king pin adaptor never used. pm me with needs can bring to show. trades welcome!!

Last edited:

panzerwillie

parts

Anybody interested on a HMMWV hydraulic jack even do its may for the M998 and up could be use for other vehicles, i made a half pipe for my other one and i keep om my M1031 to lift on the axle but u can use a flat plate or round plate or something similar to a floor jack, can bring to Aberdeen if anyone wants it $300 or can trade for something else, the pump was rebuild by a local shop about 6 month ago. 305-218-0640 willie
20140430_132243.jpg20140430_132323.jpg20140430_132250.jpg20140430_133843.jpg20140430_131949.jpg

Will be going to the show on Friday early morning. So far this stuff making the trip:

NOS Tan Deuce Cab Cover - $225
Take off Deuce Cargo Cover - $350
NOS pioneer racks for Deuces w/tools $275
M939 Series Safety Tags for Cab in Yellow or White - $8 each

If you are interested in anything, PM or call me on my cell (973)600-9486. Thanks

John

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have 4 spots left if anyone is looking to stay there. Drop me a pm. I have 2 of the original tan MRAP seats, not the smaller folding kind, that is mounted to spring bases. 250 each. )10) 24 v ac compressors, 5 ton winch, plactic deuce battery boxes $35, deuce axle boots both styles, 101 tarp. and more

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here is our spots and where you can locate us

L10 Mark Ciaglia M10 Ken Krausgil
LM11 Open
LM12 Open
LM 13, 14, 15 jim fergeson
LM 16 Pete Lawrence
LM17 Jim Liesure
LM 18 mike davidson
L19 John Appel M19 Dudley Taylor

SteveKuhn

1942 Mark VI Navy Bomb Hoist

I bought it to include as a working winch in a project and it would have been excellent, but I miscalculated I'm not able to get it fitted to pull at the proper angle. It's all original, not repainted. It's really a well-made device. The ratchet winds like a fishing reel.

I am including scans of (2) original 1941 engineering line drawings and specs. I'll also include the TM for a similar later model that can be used as a guide if you want to service it in the future.

Please contact me if you're interested. Thanks.

Steve

Attachments

powersmoke18

Found a used turbo off of a 400 big cam has 11,000 miles on it. M35a3 ctis controller as well!! Pm me if interested king pin adapter is goooooone !

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We'll be there Wednesday afternoon/evening until Friday evening with the deuce and M37. I may have a couple things to sell, but more stuff to buy! I'll definitely frosty beverages to drink…. :beer:

jhooah

Anyone have a battery box cover for an M800 series cargo truck? the one with 4 batteries.
The VMPA (Virginia Military Presevation Association) truck needs one and this is just the place to link up for one.
V/R W Winget
Carrollton, Va.

Space Green A13-15
Bringing a Deuce PTO, M38 Starter, HUMVEE soft door skins in asstd colors, asstd other stuff as usual.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Go to Washington Area Blue/Gray web site and look at the map. Here is an easier way. Enter the road where the vendor registration is. Walk back the road and look for the LM row. Take a left and walk to the end. Look for several 5 tons on 1600s. Jim Henry is behind us, towards the woods.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Folks, this will be the first year in many that I'm just not going to make it. I'm having to cover for co-worker that is having a highly positive life altering event. Original plan was they were going to cover for me but I couldn't be more happy for them, especially since this husband/wife team has done more to positively affect other peoples lives than many will ever know (one of those who packed your parachute stories). Figured I'd take one for the team.

On top of that I would have to get the new truck ready in haste and the time/safety factor would concern me.

If anyone is coming out toward this way that can tow I M1061 trailer (empty), I might want to see about having it done....not 100% on this yet but the good idea fairy is telling me it's a good idea.

LanceRobson

We'll be in spaces Blue R5-9 with Ed's toy hauler and an M1008. Ed's bring the usual collectable stuff, heavy on WWII. We'' be setting up early Thursday.

Among some of the stuff we're bringing....

A good take-out M809 jack shaft.
An M715 window regulator.
2 ea. M103 generator covers, both have split seams but can be repaired, $20 ea. SOLD
2 ea. NOS M1008 cargo covers (fabric only, no bows or side rails), priced to move at $150 ea.
1 ea. very good used M1008 cover, $75.
2 ea. New 20' camo cargo covers for XLWB 5-ton trucks, $325 ea.
M103 generator trailer bows, two long, one short. (will bring only if there is interest) SOLD
Good tke-off two wheel crank up M105 series trailer landing leg.
M151A2 winshield w/wiper motor.
New deauce steering shaft with sterring gear box, $225. SOLD
Take-out M1009 rear drive shaft.
3 ea. new 28V water and ration heaters (the newer all stainless steel style) $100 ea.
NOS 20,000 BTU milti-fuel heater in the original box with manual etc. $200
NOS 30,000 BTU fuel fired heater. Pimarily made for gasoline but apparantly will burn diesel with a longer ignition time when stating it up. $225.
2 ea. NOS 30,000 BTU hot water heaters, heater box only, green CARC paint. $200 ea.
NOS semi-gloss olive green 30,000 BTU hot water heater kit. Heater is missing fan motor and radiator cover but everything else seems to be there.
Good take-off deuce spare tire windlass.
2 pin slave cables, price varies with condition.
New deuce raditor cover (plastic still on the glass and pristine) with all springs and clips. $60.
Deuce air intake mushrooms, $18.
Deuce road draft tubes, $10 ea.
West coast style mirror heads. Price varies by style.
3 ea. good deuce take-out isntrument panels. Price varies.
Lots of other small MV parts.......

PM for more info.

Thanks

Lance

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks