• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2015 Buy - Sell Thread

olbucksnort

It's not my Primary Tank.
It's my Aux. Tank I installed behind Deuce Toolbox.
I can still get around just can't pump from the Aux. to Main
as I planned with this install.
You got me thinking it wouldn't hurt to hunt down and extra
as a spare.
Thanks for that idea.

REDWOLF

Looking for two radio antenna mounts and brush gaurds for my m1009. Also looking for aantenna assembly to run my cb thru. Don't have my antenna part numbers handy to put on here right now.

SignalNco

Hey there olbucksnort. Look forward to seeing you there. I will be coming up later today when I get off work. I really need to post some pics and a big update on what I have done with Ethan's Deuce. Took it out for the first time this past Sunday. It ran great but I think there might be an injector or two sticking though. I'm hoping I can find a set up there this weekend.

rickf

Will be set up around Yellow LM2, same as past couple years, I believe, Dudley knows my exact spaces. Will be there from early Thursday morning to late Saturday afternoon.

Will have some military radio gear, WWII to 1980s, for sale. Some odds and ends, but not a lot like in previous years, just coming light this time.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!
Mike, there is a guy directly across from where you set up with mermites. These have gaskets but are a bit rough. I lost your phone. number. If you need to get hold of me Cabell has my. cell number

olbucksnort

Oh Boy what a nice Rally.
Somehow we must of passed each other.
This year no Rain and fewer Sellers of Old Trinkets.
If you made it down to John Henry's spot (@CSA flag) you may have found one.
I was the old Bobber+M105 next to a fresh refurbished Deuce that the Guy's sold for only $7,000.
SignalNco I'll have to catch up with you at Graves Mt. Trail Ride rally on Labor Day Week. (here @ Va. )
Hope you get your Deuce Up .
Me and Maddawg308 were talking about Ethan this weekend.
Wish ya' luck and a good time with it all.
P.S. I had to Buy a new Fuel Pump from Murry to get what I wanted it was worth the price.
Maddawg308 got me into Radio's again, so I got a learn some to keep up with everyone.
Ol'Bucksnort OUT.

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up some needed parts ! Had a good conversation with bucksnort , and got a few ideas for my ride .

ollied

ecr 2015

Great show had a great time was too short Enjoyed seeing Jeff. Fred , Melvin. Bruce , Dave, erie, Darryll.Tim, and all my SS friends Remember friends you pick Relatives you are stuck with,

Last edited:

surplusyes

Great seeing you as well Ollie, it was great having no rain for a change, still remember how you towed out dozens back at the mudfest in Churchville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks