• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen Last minute info thread

mangus580

Roll Call.....

HERE!!

I gotta say guys... you should see e22's Humvee!

Also... I 'might' be able to have a live webcam at aberdeen..... I will post more info if I can pull it off!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not the funnest (?) vehicle to do a water pump on but doable. Keep us boneheads posted. What did all y'all buy so far?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I heard it's gonna rain saturday-is that true?

Desert Rat

Kenny said:

You know what sucks for me. I'm off Fri thru Mon this week. Still can't make it though. My wife and I are looking to have another child so as long as we don't conceive in Aug I might be able to make it next year.

Kenny, it sounds like you have some, um, er, interesting, yeah, that's it, interesting plans for some time to come this summer. Try not to let her wear you out! 8) :shock: :wink:

mangus580

WooHoo!!! Todays more in depth look at my problem reveals the hose connecting the water pump and the T-stat housing has a leak. It was spraying in such a manner make it appear to be leaking at the gasket housing. Because NAPA was nice enough to have a pump shipped in, I think I will grab it, to carry with me, and return to the NAPA at home. (Just in case)

This makes me feel alot better :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks