• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen May 12, 13, & 14, 2016

pitpawten

Forgive a newbie but is the "spot" for a sellers table, or for a place to park your MV?

Should have my M35 ready to go by then, will probably be coming but nothing to sell at this point.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're just coming out to take in the show for the day, no. There is plenty of parking in the bottom end of the lot. You only need to get a spot if you want to set up camp for a couple of days.

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know about the Aberdeen SS spaces ? I had asked dudley for a spot but never got confirmation, unsure whom I should contact.

surplusyes

call Aberdeen Rallys toll free line, 800-730-6621 and Anja willl return your call. I just checked and Aberdeen is "Pet Friendly", dogs on leash welcome

Small Prepper

Evening All

I will not be able this year. dose any one have an military drivers side door for an M1009? I been looking for while. I know someone that is going, so they can pick it up. How much?

Thanks S.P.

CGarbee

I just thought that I would post that this year's East Coast Convoy and the related supper (Eastern NC Style BBQ) held at my location (as usual) will be dedicated to Dudley and to Tony Norton...

surplusyes

That is very nice! Dudley was a central figure and great organizer for the Steel Soldier/ Truck entusiasts. I first met Tony Norton at Dugway Proving Ground circa 1999-2000...it was nice being able to chat about MBs, GPWs etc to break up the work day in that remote part of the counrry. We could see military vehicles sitting miles out on the ranges, some in remote areas, mostly M series, always wondered if there were any WWII era still out there.

Small Prepper

drivers door.jpgorange.jpgshifter.jpg

Morning All

Still looking for parts:
Drivers side door for an M1009 (military)
Orange indicator (only) I snapped mind
4 wheel shifter cover with all the parts inside, I broke indicator

CGarbee

Since this is the only thread that comes up when I do a search...

I'll have coffee/tea/water dispensers for sale.
I'll have five gallon water jugs for sale (almost all are tan, all are previously enjoyed...).
I'll have M37 parts (PM me if you need anything specific...).
I'll have some M101 stuff...

I will have flyers and registration forms for the Graves Mountain Trailrides and Rally (the Labor Day Weekend gathering in Virginia).
Chuck (BMan) will have East Coast Convoy shirts.

I can have a TR-100 trailer (similar to a M1061 but heavier and will full air brakes) if someone I seriously interested.
I can have a USMC Babington Tray Ration Heater (TRH) if someone is seriously interested.

A buddy of mine will have some M37 stuff for sale at my location:
Hard Tops (2), round window type.
Fenders.
Tailgate.
Bed Floor.

My spaces are the same as in previous years....T/U 11/12.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks