• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen parts lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceRobson

Lets see...with 2 sons who are into MVs it gets harder to decide what to bring and what to keep up on the pallet rack. That I've already decided on, I'm bringing:

NOS in the crate immersion heaters
20K BTU multi-fuel heater (only 10 hours on it)
beer
NOS 35K BTU convective tent heater
fuel can holders
a smoker, with critter parts
metal fuel cans, caps, gaskets
MT-1029/VRC radio mounts
hand mics, control boxes, loudspeakers and lots of cables.
beer
litters, 3 types
25 outlet light set
field desks
5 ea. 7.00-16 tires on M151(?) rims
RL-31-E reeling machine for the big 1/2 to 2 miles rolls of commo wire, with reels and wire
DR-8s, hand cranks etc.
beer
a very stout 6" vise
a CUCV brush guard and bumper, maybe a couple of grills
Otis weapons cleaning kits
Qt. cans of LSA
NOS Lister bag
Oh, yeah! Beer

The usual WWII field gear and edged weapons.

I may be bringing an M38 hard top for a friend to sell. Neither of us is absolutely sure that is what it is.

Looking for:
6 or 7 ea. 11.00-20 tires, fair or better, on deuce rims a plus,
20" deuce rims, in good shape.
At least 4 and maybe as many as 10 ea. 11.00R20 XLs

Ed King, my son Chris and I will be at Blue 4-8

See you there!

mutt1966

I have the Canvas for the M1009 Arctic Kit and most of the mounting bits, thats the Grill Cover, the top section and the tailgate piece. Also a Swingaway Kayline twin Jerry can Spare Tire Carrier off my Civi Blazer if ya need pics email m151a168@yahoo.com. Scott out

rfischba1

Shelter halves for sale & more.

I will have: complete pup tent sets, & shelter halves, like new.
CUCV brush guard, shackles, annenta mounts, radio racks/cables,speakers.
2 nice field desks, 12 new alum. medical lockers, 1 medical field table, assorted field dressings od green. set of new style tail lights, new bridge plate, BO lights, 2 duce boarding ladders, assorted manuals, PS Magazines for the 80's.

Scrounger

I’ll have two complete M59 field ranges and some NOS immersion heaters. If anyone is interested in some camo support pole kits, not the screens, PM before 10am Wednesday and I’ll load them in the trailer.

rideni

I want to buy
a 30 cal / 50 cal pintle mount
Body Armor
Mess Kit
Cot
a young hot red head
Any diesel generator if the price is right
Couple of Gerry cans for the deuce
One of Maddawg308's short heavy bars
Slave cable
Military Fire Extinguisher
M35 Manuals

I don't have a vendor space to sell anything
But if anyone wants I have a 24 to 12 volt conversion kit for sale or trade, 15 amps output.
I live about 2 miles or so away from Ripken and have a shop about 5 miles away in case anyone has problems.

AMGeneral

Hmmm,well let's see

For sale
3 sets of side racks for a M101 trailer(just the sides,no front or rears,needs wood replaced)
1 set of troop seats for a M1008(decent wood,good metal,some missing wood parts)
2 Deuce front racks(bad wood,decent steel)
1 HMMWV side rack(right side I think)
4 metal bows for a M116 generator trailer(minus the short one)
2 un identified fiberglass side racks(good steel,missing 1 metal end )

All the above stuff will be sold cheap!!

Already spoken for
Deuce dump tailgate for 11Echo(to be picked up by Monkeyboyarmy)
M101A1 generator trailer for maddawg308

I am picking up
M1061 5 ton flatdeck trailer from maddawg 308
medium towbar from maddawg 308 for neilhendrix
5th wheel trailer plate from maddawg308 for wreckerman893
M543 wrecker crane hook block from maddawg308 for myself

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

"NEEDED / WANTED"

I'm looking for a pair of complete, Deuce suspension seats.

My neighbor Pierre Jalving is going down to Aberdeen to sell a huge load of parts/tires, and said if I could get a pair of suspension seats there, then he would bring them back for me.

So does any one have a pair of seats that they want to part with that will be going?????

scooter01922

Can't even begin to list the stuff i have to sell. Random assorted stuff is prob the best way to say it. I have mics hummer parts ( alt, one new HD rear axle, asst hardware) A huge assortement of filters for 5 tons, gen sets and such and a crapload of random things. You guys should swing by. Honestly i'm not sure what i'll be selling till i start to unpack this stuff as i'm not the guy that put it in the boxes.Stuff i'll be buying........depends on how much crap you relieve me of :) The wallet will be a revolving door i'm sure, money in, money out.

Pinz712

Right off the plane, Swiss Military ball caps. All different styles. Show off your neutrality.
All proceeds from my sales will be donated to a bike ride I will be doing this summer, The Pennsylvania Perimeter Ride Against Cancer.
A fun filled 560 miles in six days.
For more info go to: www.pprac.net
http://www.pprac.net

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I need a shelf and duct hoses for a standard deuce heater.

Also looking for a set of seat cushions for a spring ride deuce seat.

Ridgerunner

Ridge runner, I have 1 deuce suspension seat, seat covers are rough.pm me if interested.
"jcappeljr" I sent ya a PM.

Anyone else with a suspension seat to make this a pair?

If any one needs any rear axle torque-rods (dog bones) for a Deuce, let me know. I have six in real good condition that I can send down with Pierre. If there is a need for them, let me know by tonight so I can get them on his truck before he leaves early Thursday morning.

DicedDeuceMan

Wanted to get down there, just realized it's today. Thurs to sat? Any intrest in a rare 2 man hard top (fits a hummer) let me know, I can bring it on sat. Have some hard front doors also, for some reason 4 soft pass front doors. 302.753.8318

need, tax relief,

Status
Not open for further replies.