• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

aberdeen

CGarbee

Kenny, I'll second that comment (Iv'e actually already told you that you could drive any one of my three roadable vehicles, or just ride along with myself of one of the other guys...)

n3uka

Recovry4x4 said:
Still wishing I could go. Maybe I can fly into BWI and borrow a HEMTT from Bruce Kubu? Then again I might have to settle for the M932 tractor. Hmm!
He will be driving the HEMTT but i'm sure you could choose from the rest of the yard. We could even set you up with a cargo trailer if you wanted to camp. Bruce, Keith and I will be at Yellow S/R4 thru S/R9. Won't be able to miss us.

mangus580

In case nobody has noticed, I have set up a 'registry' to log who is going! Please fill it out, so we can keep track.

(for anyone who already looked at it, I changed my rules a little bit... :) )

Adamlee

APG meet

once folks begin to sign in, we should get some interesting results as to seeing how many folks will actually be there...cool!

hope all can make it....I have never once met a SteelSoldiers member...primarily because of my involvement with continuing education (my ed masters) and teaching 3rd grade!

see ya!

eddiec

I would love to be able to go, but that would be one long and lonely drive. Although, if I can talk H1 into going, a mini mv convoy would help pass the time on the way to meet up and follow some up there. :beer:

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need help moving a loaded mil trailer from GA to IN

Hi All,
Actually I'm trying to get the trailer all the way back to California,
but one step at a time. Someone has ofered to store the trailer in
Taswell IN until I can figure out how to get it back to CA.
The trailer is (Don't Laugh now) a complete field washing machine
setup weighing #9000 and is currently located at Wayne's place in Odum GA.
It is a two wheel trailer with air over hydraulic brakes and a lunette.
So, I was hoping that one of you kind folks going to the Aberdeen ralley
from Georgia in a deuce, might consider picking the trailer up and dropping
it in Indiana on the way up.
I don't have a lot of money, but I would be glad to contribute to fuel costs
for the trip up.
Thank you very much just for reading through all of this,
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer transport goof!

Ok guys, you can start laughing now. I searched for Aberdeen with Google Earth and it turned up as Aberdeen, SD....Which is not exactly the same
as Aberdeen, MD. Ok, you can stop laughing now.

I still need the trailer transported to southern Indiana from Georgia, so if
you hear of anyone going that route that can pull the trailer and needs money
for fuel, please let me know.
Thank you all,
Bruce MVPA 23824

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Precisely! May as well bring a little table and toss up some old stuff but my spots were just a place to be last year.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All vendor spots have been SOLD OUT for some time. I cancelled my "Blue section P3/P4" because of a possible job interference.
Will try to make the Emporia (I-95/hwy58) rendevois to meet up with Cabell's troops for goods transfer though (nothing set up as of yet) .
I can haul the trailer from there to my place as part of the way to Indiana if need be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks