• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AC compressor bypass pulley

Asshart

I have an m1123 with the NA motor and reservoir in pump. I also want to run an idler pulley rather than spin the ac compressor.

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an m1123 with the NA motor and reservoir in pump. I also want to run an idler pulley rather than spin the ac compressor.
I’ve got the same setup but haven’t been able to figure out what part numbers I need yet. Let us know if you do

Asshart

I’ve got the same setup but haven’t been able to figure out what part numbers I need yet. Let us know if you do
I recall looking into this a year ago and there was some ac delete idler pulley bracket but it was stupid expensive, like $300+

TXManka

I have them with bracket for the late surp system.
I have a 2007 M1152 with a locked up AC compressor. Looking for a compressor delete bracket/pulley so I can get back on the road temporarily until I can get the AC fixed. Do you still have any of these available?