• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AC Pulley Delete

nikojo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve got a GEP 6.5 NA (add on BMI turbo) with a pancake compressor……..see picture with radiator pulled off.

I want to remove the compressor.

What do I have to do? Ignore the compressor pulley/tensioner and get smaller belt……and if yes how to route it??

Or do I put a pulley in place of the AC……and if yes who do I find a part number and order it??

The AC pulley is far left.

9BD68645-50E4-4A3A-BF1C-4B621C29AAD0.png

Action

I’ve got a GEP 6.5 NA (add on BMI turbo) with a pancake compressor……..see picture with radiator pulled off.

I want to remove the compressor.

What do I have to do? Ignore the compressor pulley/tensioner and get smaller belt……and if yes how to route it??

Or do I put a pulley in place of the AC……and if yes who do I find a part number and order it??

The AC pulley is far left.

View attachment 860292
It gets a plate with an idler pulley. Same belt. I dont have the parts book handy to look up the part numbers.

nikojo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone confirm this is what is needed?

Does anyone have pictures of this set up?

12469476 Mounting plate bracket
rcsk18626 Idler pulley spacer
12380007 Pulley 8 groove
12380024 Pulley retainer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks