• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accelerator for M35A2

I have to use a lot of pressure with my foot to push down on the accelerator to give my deuce fuel to give it forward momentum. My foot gets tired keeping it pushed down. Is there something I can do like installing a spring thats less stiff? Anyone have a suggestion? Hope this isn't a stupid question. Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like you have some binding in the linkage or the wrong spring installed.

Remove the linkage at the injector pump and check the movement.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
My peddle hinge was seized. Have you tried moving it by hand with the truck not running? All I had to do was pull the bolt/pin and clean it up.

Heavysteven

Old thread but I have same issue. Accelerator spring came off and when I tried to reuse it broke in half. Looking for a replacement thinking stainless steel. Anyone find an alternate decides oem?

Going to try mcmaster in the morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks