• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accessory switch lock....

acetomatoco

Better get some oil on that engine stop cable. Maintenance is lacking... will be gigged on IG Inspection... ACE

Armada

Mine came with one of those. Definately something made at the unit level. It's a good idea. Wonder if PS mentions it?
The one thing I would modify is the lock hole location and diameter. Kinda' difficult to get a lock in it. You need a special lock, the US lock will not work, at least on mine. It would be nice to use the same key on the same locks. (The other US lock is for the chain on the steering wheel).

PWM

The pictures are not of my truck, I saved them from an old post so I could make one later. I have yet to make one ,but finally some of the photos I have saved came in handy. I did install a hidden switch that disables the started button, has worked good for me.

Pete

devilman96

lol... Hu? What? WHere? Ya saying Emmando?

Yes im listening... Im BUSY as all get out but am considering the idea... I think I could prolly do something out of sheet metal which would look a little better. Hummmm

devilman96

Yeah I have key switches listed and I also have keyed 1500 amp battery disconnects but I know US branches used the above type lock set ups on a unit level... Some guys like the authenticity thing more so than the add on stuff and I want to be able to cater to both! [thumbzup]

Gimme some time to get caught up on my other list of products in the pipe line and I will get to looking into these!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks