• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Account Upgrade -> Concurrent instead of extending existing

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw a post by @patracy about a membership drive for $10 for a year. I have a current/active membership but I thought it was a great opportunity to get a deal and extend my membership. However, it appears the purchase will run concurrent to my existing membership instead of extending it.

I thought it would just extend my current membership until Aug 23, 2023
(I actually wanted to purchase 2 years, to extend until August 23rd, 2024)

1636037374036.png

Can I get my current membership extended or this purchase cancelled if not possible, please? Thank you!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same for me please....last month I extended my membership for two months (expiring Oct 19, 2023) and my new Account Upgrade for $10 shows a concurrent membership that expires Nov 4 2022. Is it possible to tack that extra year on the end of my current membership please?

Thank you!

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!

Is it possible to buy another year to extend to 2024? The only "upgrade" left is to buy a $100 Vendor upgrade

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks