• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Acquired Vaue

grunex125

In looking at the GL website and the item manifest, I have arrived at a question again.

What does the Acquired Value mean? and how do they come up with that number? How does it pertain to the sale of the vehicle?

I've done some searching here, but have not come up with an answer that seems to make sense to me, if anyone knows of a link to a thread I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That's what uncle Sam paid when it was new.
That's how I know some lucky stiff got a $288,000.00 PLS truck for $42,000.00.:roll:

But I can't complain.....I got a M915 that cost Uncle $78,000.00 for 4 grand....and it had been rebuilt in 2006 at additional cost to the long-suffering American taxpayer.

Man I love this country.:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks