• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Action shot!

liljohn

Re: RE: Action shot!

Armada said:
Duece - 0, Stump - 1 :)
Unfortunately that's how the day ended. We cut as many roots as we could find, and dug up all around it with a tractor, and pushed on it with the tractor while pulling with the deuce.... but that thing was IN THERE.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Action shot!

Cool !!! [thumbzup]

Flatlander

Tie the wife to the stump and tell her you're bringing home more military vehicles! She'll pop that sucker right out-coming after you! :grd:

ida34

I want to see the video. We know you have it. We can see the camera in the picture. Humiliation is much better on video.

liljohn

Re: RE: Re: RE: Action shot!

hogtruck said:
Engage the front axle. Will at least create more dust.
It was engaged. It's not spinning in that pic, but if you look next to the front wheel, towards the camera, you can see where it had dug in on a previous attempt.

Vids coming.... :roll: :D

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Action shot!

Yes! full resolution of destruction is best! case in point a certain house..

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Action shot!

you need a real truck to pull stumps or destory houses on the first try, try a 36000 pound 819

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Action shot!

Yep...5-tons have definate advantages in the "Come With Me" department!

dg

rdixiemiller

When I pull out stuck forklifts or tractors, I get as close as possible (usually 6' or so). Choke off low on the stuck vehicle as possible. This way, when you tighten up on the chain or strap, you transfer weight from the stuck vehicle to the deuce. This also picks up on the stuck vehicle, making it easier to extract. I generally pull them out with their engines off, easier for me.