• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Actual amount of boost

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys i have looked for this information online and did not come up with a number that I can confirm as even close to accurate. I have a 88 HEMTT with an 8V92 of course it supercharged but its also turbo charged do any of you folks know what the actual end result of boost going into the engine is?
Thanks guys!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys i have looked for this information online and did not come up with a number that I can confirm as even close to accurate. I have a 88 HEMTT with an 8V92 of course it supercharged but its also turbo charged do any of you folks know what the actual end result of boost going into the engine is?
Thanks guys!
25/28psi or so under full load

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks