• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Actually found 2 deuces in Canada!!! How much should I offer

Capt.Marion

RE: Actually found 2 deuces in Canada!!! How much should I o

Those aren't deuces. Those are M816 (I'm pretty sure) 5 ton trucks. They are powered by the Cummins NHC 250 855 CID diesel... folks usually pay upwards of 12,000 USD for them here... (Again, I'm pretty sure)

ChevyCowboy

Kinda thought they looked a little big, and didnt think the duece ever came with a cummins but Im not that educated when it comes to these but either way id settle for a 5 ton :D, I emailed the women who has them and she only wants between 3-6 grand for each of them?

ChevyCowboy

i would but college student = very limited funds :(, Im saving a few grand right now to but towards a deuce or a 5ton or a m1008, whatever comes first

scooter01922

I can appreciate the lack of cash due to school thing. But for that price you should buy both. Find some way to get the cash, fix one of them up and sell it. You will come out with a free truck. Heck if you fix it up well enough you might even make money on the deal. At the least go take a peek and see them up close, those pics kinda leave a lot to be desired. Oh and its a 250 cummins, not a 290.