• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Actually won something this time

Smokinyoda

Have bid on several GL auctions but never won anything... until today!fat lady sings

I am the proud new owner of a 1985 Kogen Industries Inc. M105A2 for $220. Since I bought this without inpecting I am expecting the worst, but hoping for the best. Now the long 1st time EUC wait begins...:-(

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm curious to see what that box is in the back. Looks nice, has at least 3 of the 4 racks in fiberglass and I think it has steel bows. I'd say you did aight!

flyxpl

I'm curious to see what that box is in the back. Looks nice, has at least 3 of the 4 racks in fiberglass and I think it has steel bows. I'd say you did aight!
after a long EUC wait the box in the back may not be thier .
Looks good and the price is even better .

wikallen

Looks like a drip pan if you enlarge the pic.

They are talking about the box in the other side of the picture.

With it covered, hopefully the box will not be messed with. Looks like a great trailer and that is a very nice price.

sterlun

Did anybody get multiples of these trailers this time? I meant to bid and found myself out in town at closing time. Like to have one like that. Sweet.

Really? Even for a first time EUC?
EUC times are now and will forever be one of the great mysteries of the world.
There are 2 rules that generally apply to EUC's:
1) The more that you want the item, the longer the EUC takes.
2) The EUC will clear at just the moment that pick-up is the most inconvenient.
The EUC process is about as complicated as womens emotions, so it is best advised to go with the flow.

Smokinyoda

19 days later I got my Paid In Full invoice!!!

Was not expecting it this quick since its my first EUC... got to be a record!!!:jumpin:

Will be heading out to get it on Monday, just hope the brakes/wheels arent locked up and it is movable. Plan to get it off post and give a more thorough exam, take off the tarp and tailgate etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks