• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ada, OK AIR EXPO

AllenEM

Home

I just thought some you may want to know about this. And if you all want to have a booth let me know and I will see if I can make it happen or bring some truck, or planes, tanks whatever to the car show.

AllenEM

No one want to show off your steel?
If you want to see a good show Friday night is a neat show and not as hot.

Last edited:

Happyland1410

I guess I missed this post before. If you haven't already, you might PM Warthog since he has a list of the Oklahoma SS members and he could get the word out.

Were you thinking about the car show or a separate static display of MVs?

Would this be Friday evening or Saturday?

I will have to confirm my schedule but I could probably bring my deuce.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats the date on this event?

**** EDIT ****

Never mind I Googled it

June 24-25th, 2011

Last edited:

okieairboss

Just found this post. Would love to have your group down. Doing a Vietnam FAC demo with pyro and a WWII bombing demo with pyro this year. We can set aside an area for your group. I would really like to find some re-enactors but it's getting late.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks