• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adapter for a MRAP wheel ?

Kvrazelm923

Why would you want to run that heavy rim on an f350? I can understand the tires but I'd get some nicer lighter rims, if I remember correctly I believe I read here somewhere that tire and rim are close to 400 lbs, assuming you carry a spare your looking at close to a ton in tires and rims

1951M1078

Yes to all. Its a idea I have and was thinking about using the Dana 60 (like the F350) for the axles.Was thinking about using the Alum. MRAP wheels with the 395/85r20 tires.

I know their are adapeters for the 2 1/2 ton. Was thinking maybe their are some for the dana axle?

1951M1078

I know ! The back spacing is more the problem. But the price is right.

Been working on a idea for the adapter.

Adapter MRAP to F350.jpg

Just need to find a shop with CNC to build them.

It is for a new idea around the M1078. Thinking about using a NPR or Fuso chassis (like the COE) with a F350 4x4 front and rear,Allison 1000/2000 with NP case and a 5.9 Cummins. Like the Crawler/Haller on the net ?

Found a builder in Reno just need to here back from them . ??

Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks