• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Added some more goodies to the deuce

bryan70546

Well I did some more work to my 82 M35 nothing fancy just new front turn signal covers , and I also installed the LED tail lights i got off ebay for cheap .They were not a direct drop in because they were for a hummer but with a little modding they work great and boy are they bright. this was one thing that i had planned to do after painting .I still have a lot but I will update this thread with all my mods as I progress with the truck .For those who missed the rattlecan paint job thread here it is and the new pics of the truck with the LED tail lights .http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/38177-painted-82-deuce-today-pics.html I have a long list of things i will be doing in the next couple of months with the deuce so stay tune.:-D

Attachments

bryan70546

Thanks . I am going to light the baby up like a Chritmas tree with LEDs .Next will be the front tun signals and from there one I will be adding cab lights and a LED dome light .I just have to wait till I can find a good deal on the Led fronts .:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks