• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Addicted to mv's in ms.

mslogr

I bought my first mv to tow log trailers out for my road trucks. Got a taste and now just can't seem to get enough. I guess i'm blessed because my wife and five kids are very supportive. Now we [my family and me] own a M35A, M109A, M818, M817, and are waiting on EUC on a M920. I'm from central Ms. and will be glad to help you guys when I can. By the way we had a 9900 international wreck and total 2 weeks ago. anybody ever put a 5ton cab and front cap on a late model truck. Thanks for having us on this site.​

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from Allerbammer.

Load up the whole crew and make it to the GA Rally in Oct.

You will meet some great folks, eat some great food and see some great MV's.

I don't get over to MS much.....ex-wife...overpasses...bowling balls, etc.:hammer:

68t

Glad your on the steelsoldires. I live on the state line tn. and ms. I am in the corinth VFW. I collect ww2 vehicles, I got 4 halftrack. 5ton semi, jeeps, and all kind www2 stuff, most come out of ms. If you find any ww2 mv down your way drop me a email.:beer: