• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

1951M1078

They have a major "cool" factor but ? That looks like $$$$ and for what ? I have done very little offroad driving but I did not think their was a shock problem.
Looking forward to the testing.

So much shop time as of late, but worth it. New storage box's, shocks, under cab insulation, trash a roo installed. Much Much more to come, can't keep up with all the photos LOL

Cheers
Seth

IMG_9557.jpgIMG_9558.jpgIMG_9559.jpgIMG_9560.jpgIMG_9563.jpg

I got them from Rocky, he is a member here, he does not have anymore left, and I used the mounts that came with the awning, no real tricks to mount it

Seth

Duckworthe

Yes looking very nice! Seth, Are you going to put air lines into the cabinets to pressure them to keep out water during water crossings? European models do it off the air lines and it is very easy to do off a switch on the dash. It also helps keep out dust. With that type of locker box it would be easy and another cool factor.

coachgeo

Yes looking very nice! Seth, Are you going to put air lines into the cabinets to pressure them to keep out water during water crossings? European models do it off the air lines and it is very easy to do off a switch on the dash. It also helps keep out dust. With that type of locker box it would be easy and another cool factor.
Grand idea. Could possibly do this with the boxes on my Ambo. Off of which air lines??? I assume not those for air brakes... so CTIS lines?? or separate air lines off the tanks?

1951M1078

I'm not up on where the Army takes air from. Is it the RED line on the front and back to run the tools,like a lug gun ? Maybe that would be a good tap ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks