• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

Cletuskasady

Very Nice , I know this post is a year old, but have you have any unexpected issues with Brutus, do you have a regular maintenance schedule? Looking to start the search for my adventure vehicle. My biggest worry is breaking down miles from AAA.

Very Nice , I know this post is a year old, but have you have any unexpected issues with Brutus, do you have a regular maintenance schedule? Looking to start the search for my adventure vehicle. My biggest worry is breaking down miles from AAA.
Thanks, I keep a close eye on the entire truck and perform all work myself, our truck has been pretty solid actually. But make no mistake, that these trucks require a close and careful refurb as the truck is old, we have spent a ton of cash on it replacing anything that does not meet our inspection, but now we have been trouble free for awhile now.

AllenF

Hey Seth, love the videos and your project. A while back you mentioned installing the lifting bed. I would love to see how you did it and some pics and vids. This is what I was thinking of doing too, over the dinette. Thanks

CaptNautiJay

What ever happens to Seth and Brutus? Was always nice to see Flagstaff in your videos. We moved away from Flag about 3 years ago to fix up a sailboat, no looking at some LMTVs to fix up and turn into our land yacht.

CaptNautiJay

He works for Acela now.
Wow, not to much different from Flagstaff, except maybe more snow and trees, lol

A Wooden Boat maybe, nice one?
Looks like a wooden sailboat but she is all Fiberglass Hull. Still working on her as Hurricane Michael made us homeless for a bit when it destroyed the house on Tyndall AFB we where renting. Slowed us down for sure but she is sitting in our backyard and we are still working on her. (Nauti Ohana) on the Utube if you want to check her out. We haven’t made any videos in a while, realized making videos was slowing us down so we pretty much stopped doing themright before Hurricane Michael.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks