• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife says "No" I s

ostrich911

I know there are a lot of you guys here in the Deuce forum that are knowledgable about the M51A2. I am looking at a 1967 M51A2 Dump Truck with a huge 10' plow. It has a Continental and has a rebuild tag in 1989. What do you think would be a reasonable price to pay for one of these trucks. I already own an M35, but could really use a dumper with a plow. Thanks

Attachments

scooter01922

RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife says "No"

Sweet truck, i think that one has been for sale for a while. I'm almost positive i saw it up for sale about 6 months ago. Limited idea what its worth, but i like it too.

Westech

CPL

a dump 5 ton with plow ... well if you got a ford L9000 it would set you back atleast 10k so for a 5 ton .. I would say 6k or so. if it was the cummins over 8 for sure

scooter01922

i would prob guess at 7-10, based on what i have seen sell recently , the plow adds some for sure

ostrich911

Re: RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife says "No&q

scooter01922 said:
i would prob guess at 7-10, based on what i have seen sell recently , the plow adds some for sure
It is a little tough for me to guage with the dump and plow. :driver: I was thinking about getting a dump conversion for my M35, it would be around $3000-$3500. But, heck I can just buy another truck with a dump bed and a plow to boot for a little more!!!!

scooter01922

RE: Re: RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife says "

Buy it , i would if i had the dough. If you need ANY help wrangling that beast let me know, i'll be there in a heartbeat to help out. Big, Green, and a dumper, i'm there. :)

scooter01922

RE: Re: RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife says "

yeah, but you are the deal guru, if i had seen that i would have had to buy it. But i can't even find where the heck you are looking these sales up.....:-( Darned secretive sales, that no one outside of "the circle" knows about.

scooter01922

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2. Wife say

oh, i check the places you told me about. I just can't find anything decent within 250 miles of home. That had to be one of those deals where you go see vinny and he tells ya how to contact joe, who then gives you directions to sammys place, who can get you in touch with a guy he knows........LOL

scooter01922

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Advice from the Experts, M51A2.

Like the age old adage says its not what you know but who you know that counts.

Sorry to hijack the thread by the way.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks