• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ADVICE PLEASE

marine8541

I have a 68 m36a2 with a n/a hercules in it.I havent driven it real far but when I have takes it out I can get about 50 mph and thats it.The injection pump is from a turbo but all else seems to be fine,It has all fluids and filters changed and runs very smooth,just seems to have nothing in the top end.Could the turbo injection pump be the problem? thanks guys

outlaw

I have a 72 m35 n/a it did the same 45 or 50 . i put a gt of at fluid in the tank
the more i drove it the faster it went . now 55 t0 60 all day long
take it for 30 mile drive and see how it does

marine8541

I will try the at fluid and take it out for a drive,once I get exhaust on it.I am sure the marks are right,took extreme caution and time when instaling the pump.Thanks guys

Desert Rat

I like mine still twitching, just run it through a warm room still bleeding................ Oh, I like my engine to run well, but not roasted. I need to completely read others posts. Sorry.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd put a pyro on it, and then crank the fuel rate untill it runs about 1200 deg under a full load. If you don't have a airshift t-case, get one and some lockout hubs. Or if you can put a turbo on it. Make sure the air filter is clean. The more air you can get in there the more power you'll make, Mabye swap to a K@N filter. Good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks