• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AF M35a2c brake light switches

Smokinyoda

I have a question for those of you who have converted to the air style brake light switch on late model M35a2c trucks. Did you replace both switches or just one, and if one which airpack did you choose? I don't see the point in installing 2 switches, other than redundancy if one fails.

My truck still has the hydraulic switches so my plan is to remove and plug, and install air switch in one of the airpacks. Any reason to choose one over the other? Was just going to pick the one that offered easiest access, but figured I would check in with the experts first.

rustystud

You can use the drivers side. That is where the original wiring is for the single air-pac. Your right about redundancy. That is why they went with 2 switches. I installed 2 new switches in mine for the same reason. I'll always have brake lights if and when my switch ever fails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks