• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Assist Power Steering Help

ironworksfab

Hey guys,
I just purchased a used used air-o-matic power steering kit for my deuce. Does anyone have a copy of the installation manual or assembly drawings of the kit? I got the kit for a really low price but it does not have all the parts with it including the lines and one mounting bracket. It would be good if I could get some instructions on where the lines go and how the brackets bolt up to do some fab work. Thanks for any information in advance. :-D

jatonka

I lent NCdeuce , on this site, my large set of installation drawings to put his used kit together, I know he has the kit on now, you could PM him to mail them to you, when you are through with them, please contact me and send them back home. John T

M1075

Hey guys,
I just purchased a used used air-o-matic power steering kit for my deuce. Does anyone have a copy of the installation manual or assembly drawings of the kit? I got the kit for a really low price but it does not have all the parts with it including the lines and one mounting bracket. It would be good if I could get some instructions on where the lines go and how the brackets bolt up to do some fab work. Thanks for any information in advance. :-D
Did you get the one on ebay from Kublos Surplus?

ironworksfab

M1075,
No I did see that one on ebay but did not get it. The one I got was from a local guy that had parted out a truck a few years back but still had the air assist parts. The one on ebay looked fairly complete but That was priced much higher than what I paid for mine.

Jatonka thanks for offering that for me if HeadWizard cannot get his posted today I will PM NCDeuce and ask him about your installation manual. Thanks again guys for all the help.