• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air-assist steering kit

rrrr

a good price for an air-assist steering kit complete and new in1996?. Do the seals go bad if not used in many years?.

I got mine used for 800. It was missing a few air connectors that were easy to replace at napa. I put air tool oil in the air fittings to lube it up and installed it in about 5 hours. Well worth the upgrade.

If you unit has been stored properly it is probably ok.

R Racing

A better title would be Air assist steering kit . whats a fair price. I have seen them sell in the $1000.00 to $1250.00 range but that was some time back.

greenjeepster

The first question is are you buying or selling? I have seen new ones listed for 1800.00 Are the selling for that, That's another question.

Air-o-matic still makes these, new from them they cost about 3800.00... but that is a Halliburton Hotdog price of course.