• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air-assist steering kit

rrrr

a good price for an air-assist steering kit complete and new in1996?. Do the seals go bad if not used in many years?.

I got mine used for 800. It was missing a few air connectors that were easy to replace at napa. I put air tool oil in the air fittings to lube it up and installed it in about 5 hours. Well worth the upgrade.

If you unit has been stored properly it is probably ok.

R Racing

A better title would be Air assist steering kit . whats a fair price. I have seen them sell in the $1000.00 to $1250.00 range but that was some time back.

greenjeepster

The first question is are you buying or selling? I have seen new ones listed for 1800.00 Are the selling for that, That's another question.

Air-o-matic still makes these, new from them they cost about 3800.00... but that is a Halliburton Hotdog price of course.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks