• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air blowing out of master cylinder vent

Bcurtman

Look at post #9. I'm back to that, wondering if this is self inflicted. Is that air line too small to provide air to the valve from the tank? Maybe more volume is required to shift it???

Bcurtman

Yep, my wounds were self inflicted. Through the help of rrrr and the TM, I was able to determine that I was feeding live air to a dead trailer brake output. Once I plugged both ends of that line I had added, put my old governor on, and bled the brakes, life was good and the truck was building air as intended, stopping on a dime (even with the 14.00's), and was enjoyable again! I got a rebuild on my airpak that I probably didn't need, but that's ok. Thanks to all who tried to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks