• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Brake Leaking

barkster

after I turn my truck off and have the spring brake set I can hear a small air leak on my back right air brake. It is leaking at location in picture. Could this be a seal or diaphragm? The brake is holding but wasn't sure if this was part of the spring brake or the air brake which was leaking. I assume the spring brake?? Safe to drive? Thanks

20150513_084043.jpg

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warning Warning Will Roberson: There is a large spring in there that will KILL you if your not very very careful in what you do.

Stay safe

This has been a public service anounment.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea no worries. Just make sure the caging key is in good shape and it locks in with a quarter turn before you tighten the jam nut. Then just handle like its a loaded gun and don't point it at yourself or loved ones and all will be fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks