• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air buzzer mystery

ckid

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I've searched this forum and can't find any similar problem listed, so here goes...

Start the truck, air buzzer sounds normal. Buzzer cuts off right at 60 psi as it should. Then at 90 psi, it cuts back on for a minute or two before turning off again.

Once it cuts off the second time, it doesn't come back on. Some things to note- I'm not driving it right now, just starting it now and then to let it run 10-15 minutes. Air pressure doesn't drop during the time the buzzer is sounding the second time. Holds right at 90, which is where the truck's regulator is set right now. With the engine running, I hear the compressor cut on just a few seconds every 4-5 minutes. When I cut the truck off, no air leaks I hear except for the what sounds like the air-o-matic regulator bleeding off. But that only happens after a couple minutes post shutdown, and have no sign of air leaks (soapy water) while running.

This has just started the last couple of times running the deuce. I have no idea where to start short of just calling the warning buzzer shot. Anyone else experience this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks